Friday, February 12, 2010

Customized Canon Rebel Xti Firmware



And because I once ...

sit at the laptop, I still show you the same Fio's new fleece jacket. Sewn I've already last autumn, but unfortunately my sewing strike at the button holes (was probably because of the thick fleece fabric;! If someone to tip you have please bring it on, thank you)
Then I am but at KI -BA-DOO landed on the page and have these beautiful colored "buttons" seen. I immediately made contact with Claudia, and my order in e. ... abandoned. Again a very big thank you! The only little snag: the buttons are from China - which I have no problem but the shipping took a loose 8 weeks. But no matter, the wait was worth it! See for yourself

sewn, the Jade Double Face fleece jacket, decorated with woven ribbons.
(cut and ribbons of Farbenmix )

Since the spring can come at last!

PS: Because it's us again snows of spring and had nothing to do, I have done it :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment