Friday, February 12, 2010

Orlando, 20 Something



Our Waldfee ...




was very excited because today is celebrated in the kindergarten carnival and she could finally put her Fairy Costume :-) After I listed some trim options had, she decided after much back and forth to the forest fairy and I had to think about how I put a forest fairy costume (I meant to sew :-)) could. As has, however, in my pattern box-now stuff accumulated in samples was very quickly found the appropriate section. I have just one interface for ROOS a simple dress made, supplemented with organza fabric and decorated with red and green leaves. Done! addition, there were some wings and the wand (gaaaaanz wiiiichtig !!!). Only with the hat I had my little problems - I just wanted to think of anything clever. Until then, I found by chance the green ribbon in the drawer. Only two leaves sewn on and the problem was already solved. And I think it looks stupid, not so fine :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment